Heater & Furnace Maintenance & Tune-Up in Phoenix, Glendale, Sun City, AZ, and the Surrounding Areas
Are you noticing your furnace/heater is not working quite as well as it used to? This is due to its machine nature. Wear and tear are bound to set in, which can cause problems. At least, if you neglect your heater & furnace maintenance & tune-up in Phoenix, Glendale, Sun City, Arizona, and the surrounding areas.
Fridgco Refrigeration and Heating are able to help you keep your furnace/heater operating at peak performance. We are one of the best heating contractor in Phoenix, AZ and surrounding areas. Our technicians have all been trained to handle any problems that they encounter in a timely manner. There are truly no safer hands to trust when it comes to keeping your home comfortable.
Signs That You Need Heater & Furnace Maintenance & Tune-Up In Phoenix, Glendale, Sun City, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas
Pre-scheduled heater & furnace maintenance & tune-up in Phoenix, Glendale, Sun City, AZ, and the surrounding areas is also known as preventative maintenance. The good news is that you only have to worry about getting technicians in once a year to keep your furnace/heater working optimally.
If you notice that your furnace is bugging out – it may be important to get a maintenance check-up between your annual visits. Warning signs that you need furnace maintenance and tune-up in Phoenix, Glendale, Sun City, AZ, and the surrounding areas include:
- The thermostat is not calibrating properly.
- The unit is not reaching desired temperatures.
- You find yourself screaming to be heard over the noise of the furnace.
- Strange smells originating from the unit.
- Skyrocketing utility bills.
The good news is that our technicians have been trained to handle furnace/heater maintenance jobs in a timely, and convenient manner. After all, we are the pros when it comes to keeping your home comfortable even when the chilly breeze comes drifting through your home.
What Our Technicians Do During A Preventative Maintenance Check-Up
In order to ensure that you get peak performance from your unit once we leave, our technicians follow a standard procedure. Through doing this they eliminate any possibility of manifesting and drastically enhance the performance, and longevity of your unit. The procedure includes:
- Ensuring the thermostat is calibrated correctly.
- Cleaning the burner assembly.
- Ensuring the furnace ignition assembly is clean.
- Inspecting the heat exchanger for signs of wear and tear.
- Test various furnace safety controls.
- Tighten and inspect various electrical components.
- Cleaning out the condensate drains.
- Lubrication of various moving components.
- Cleaning and adjusting blower components.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Fridgco Refrigeration and Heating have got you covered when it comes to heater & furnace maintenance & tune-up in Phoenix, Glendale, Sun City, AZ, and the surrounding areas. If you would like to find out more, or schedule an appointment with our technicians at a convenient time for you – all you need to do is get in touch with our friendly staff.
You can check out other services and related contractors below:
- Heating contractor Phoenix AZ
- Furnace Repair Phoenix
- Heating Service Phoenix AZ
- HVAC contractor Phoenix
- AC repair Phoenix